Leadership is more than just hiring the right people and getting members of your team to buy into company goals. When working together, productivity is maximized when the team members commit their mental energy towards your goals.
Human instinct is the power behind our actions. It’s the source of our mental energy. Assessment tools have long been focused on measuring cognitive (IQ) and affective (personality) parts of the mind. While these test tools are helpful in selecting, training and managing people, something has been missing.
Understanding how instincts combine with intelligence and personality will optimize the selection, hiring, deployment, retention and effectiveness of your team members. Assessing and understanding the instinctive methods of each individual will create an environment where everyone is more satisfied and productive in their positions while decreasing stress and tension.
AppliedWisdom utilizes the Kolbe Wisdom™ in all of our business consulting services, such as:
- The Kolbe A™ Index is the cornerstone of the Kolbe Wisdom – it is your natural instinct of how you gather and share information, arrange and design, deal with risk and uncertainty, and handle space and tangibles. All AppliedWisdom services require a minimum of the completion of the Kolbe A Index.
- The Kolbe B™ Index measures your individual self expectations of how you do your job.
- The Kolbe C™ Index is an evaluator’s expectations and requirements of how they want a specific job to be performed.
- The RightFit™ PLUS will enable you to statistically maximize your hiring odds. The supervisor for the specific position will complete a Kolbe C™ Index on how they require those particular job duties to be performed. Other evaluators may also complete a Kolbe C Index, and High Performers may also complete Kolbe A™ Index(es) if necessary. Once the indexes are complete, we will generate the Range of Success™ report. The RightFit PLUS™ will provide the additional analysis showing how a candidate will impact the whole team’s productivity (or synergy). Once the Range of Success is complete, we will create the Team Productivity Chart™ so you will be able to discover if the candidate will have a positive or negative impact on the overall team productivity. All candidates will complete a Kolbe A Index and those results will be “scored” against the Range of Success to determine how the candidate will naturally compare to the position for which they are being considered. A new Productivity Chart will be created for each new candidate that is considered for the position to determine the impact of the applicant on the team’s synergy. All team members must have successfully completed their respective Kolbe A Index for the Productivity Chart to be created and used in the analysis.
- The Wise Hire Solution™ utilizes The RightFit PLUS to enable you to have the highest potential for success in hiring and selection of candidates. In addition, we will assist with the position criteria, selection, and retention process. This will ensure people who are hired add value, are oriented properly, and improve your team synergy.
- The Talent Within™ Team Onsite Workshop: This is a dynamic, full-day session (or two half-day sessions) lead by Kolbe Certified™ Master Team Consultant and Kolbe Copper Circle Member Mark Hamilton that provides an interactive way to explore the workings of all team members within your business. By using the Leadership Analytics™, Kolbe A™ Index results, Kolbe B™ Index results, Kolbe C™ Index results and Team Surveys, we will be able to identify each team members’ instinctive strengths and stresses (conflict, strain and tension), explore how each team members’ strengths play off of one another, and assess the probability of current team’s success. We can then create specific action items for increasing individual and team performance while reducing stress and other impediments to success.
- The Team Development Solution™: This solution is the best, most comprehensive way to put Kolbe to work for your team. During an intensive 12-month process, Kolbe Certified Master Team Consultant and Kolbe Copper Circle Member Mark Hamilton will lead entrepreneurs, business owners and their teams through an intensive and interactive process to identify the unique vision of their enterprise and help to develop the talent, tools and process to meet their goals. Mark will spend up to four separate full-day sessions for personal interpretation, coaching and consulting. Unlimited RightFit PLUS packages, indexes, reports and coaching on pre-offer, post-offer, 90 day review and performance reviews are included.
- The Team Productivity Package™: This is a great way to start using the Kolbe Wisdom with your team. You will receive Kolbe A Indexes for your entire team, one hour of scheduled phone consultation with you, your team, and Kolbe Certified Master Team Consultant and Kolbe Copper Circle Member Mark Hamilton. A Spreadsheet of Strengths™ and a Productivity Chart™ are provided, along with a detailed presentation that is yours to review at any time.
Please contact us for additional information, package details, and pricing.